Sunday, September 28, 2008

Where to Begin?

I suppose I have been hiding under a Rock! I always hear my blog this...your blog this... and never pay alot of attention. I always thought I was computer savvy, but low and behold there is this whole blog world that I have some how managed to avoid until now!




Please be patient while I figure this blog thing out :)




Where do you begin when you have 2 parents, 3 kids, and what feels like a life time together! I guess from the beginning...




Eric and I were married Novemer 3rd, 2001 in Mesa, Arizona. We met almost exactly a year before that when I moved to Arizona for what was supposed to be a 3 month stay to open a new store with Nordstrom. He must have swept me off my feet, because 8 HOT Summers later...I am still here! (Don't get me wrong I do love Arizona, but it is REALLY HOT!)


We now live in Mesa and have 3 Beautiful Children. Our Sweet Angel Olivia Suzanne was born October 1, 2002, Our Adorable son Joseph Tyler was born June 22, 2005, and our Beautiful Baby girl Scarlet Gwen was born July 30, 2008.
We love to spend time together with our Kids... Swimming, taking JoJo for Bike Rides, and Vacationing when we get the chance!

No comments: