Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To All the Working Moms.....

It Sucks.



I don't care what they say you CANNOT have it all....



unless that includes a Maid, Nanny, and Chef!



A working Mom's Day (atleast mine)



6am: Wake-up, shower eat breakfast


630-730am: Hair and Makeup ( I do work in Cosmetics)

730-815: Feed the kids, brush their teeth and dress kids

820: Pile them in the car and head to the babysitter (aka Grandma)

9-1: work and babysit all of your "other kids"...employees I mean!

1pm: LUNCH - Hallelujah there is ME time!

2-6pm: work some more

630pm: Pick up kids!

7-8pm: Fix and eat dinner

8-9pm: Wrestle the kids...brush teeth, get PJ's, Say Prayers, read books, Nighty Nite!!! (I do Cherish this time with my kiddos :) )

9-10pm: Do dinner dishes, clean kitchen, get my PJ's on, Wash Face!, Brush teeth!

10pm-Midnight: Catch up on the Tivo :)...it is the small things in life after all :)

Repeat X5 days per week!



Day Off:

CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!

Grocery Shop

Pay Bills

Spend Quality time with my Kids...playin and Laughin :)




1 comment:

Cori White said...

you are a great working momma.. I dont know how you do it all.. and even find time for friends like muah!! you go girl~!