Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bust A Rhyme!







Some of you may know my 3 year old as JoJo or maybe even Joseph. But he is also known by his stage name.....'DJ Yo Yo'.


















He loves to make up little raps or recite the lyrics to other rap songs that he hears on the radio...usually at the most appropriate times!






Last week we were going to visit Eric's Mom right after she came home from the hospital and she was very ill. He informed me in the car that he was going to sing her the "Apple Song".






Me: "Is that a Song that you learned at pre-school?"






YoYo: "No Mom...you know what I'm talkin about... (in his exact words) Apple Bottom Jeans Jeans, Boots with the Fur...Everyone lookin at her...Shorty on the floor says NO NO NO NO!"






Luckily he just sang her "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".






Yesterday when I picked DJ Yo Yo up from school my Mom and I decided to surprise him with an ice cream from McDonalds.






He took his first bite, then made up a little rap...






(Snoopy Doggy Dog Style) "There's a Party in my Tummy....SO Yummy, SO Yummy!"






2 comments:

Darci said...

LOL LOL LOL. That is so awesome.

Cori White said...

why ive never seen jo jo so rapp like..
lets roll til the wheels fall off!