Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Park Day!

How do you know when fall has arrived in Arizona??? You can actually go to the park in the middle of the day :) This week is fall break, and today I had the day off so my Sister n Law Meggen and I decided to take the kids to the park for a picnic and some swingin!



JoJo absolutely adores his cousins, especially William who is about 18 months older. They are the best of friends and would spend every day together if they could.

It was so Beautiful today...about in the 80's to low 90's which is pretty much Amazing in AZ! We even brought Scarlet along for a little Sun :)



I am so lucky to have my Family near, especially for my Kids. I love that they can see their cousins almost every day.



And that we can have such beautiful weather to enjoy!

No comments: